Party Booking Terms and Conditions
- All prices include GST and are a flat rate for a maximum of 15 children (inclusive of one birthday child).
- A total of 16 - 25 children requires a 2nd party host. This ensures the party continues to run smoothly and ensures all children are included in activities such as games and facepainting. A second host is $100/hr.
- Over 26 children, please speak to us. A third additional host is also required.
Entertainment Booking Conditions
- Spaces are not reserved until the full payment has been made.
- Visa/Mastercard/AMEX or EFT are all accepted.
- To avoid any disappointment we suggest submitting an online booking form as soon as possible. Enquiries alone cannot be taken as confirmation.
Entertainment rescheduling, canceling and postponing
- If your party is outdoors, you need to have a wet weather backup option should the weather turn miserable.
- If you cancel/postpone 14+ days before your event you will receive a FULL credit on file to put towards your next booking (valid for 12 months).
- If you cancel/postpone with less than 14 days notice before your event, you will forfeit a $100 booking fee to cover our admin costs, entertainer cancellation costs and business overheads. We will provide you with a portioned credit for the remaining balance to put towards your next booking. The credit is valid for 12 months from original party date.
Signature party rescheduling, cancelling and postponing
- Items such as lolly bags, cakes, catering, activity add ons are ordered specifically for your event from suppliers. Once ordered and paid for, credits are not always able to be provided however we will work with suppliers to ensure credits can be provided where possible. For example, if the cake or lolly bags have made - the cake / lolly bag credit would not be possible.
- As the deluxe party items and staffing were booked and set aside for your exclusive use on the requested date, there are limits on credit options. If you postpone/cancel your signature booking (for whatever reason) you will be charged a cancellation fee as follows:
- More than fourteen (14) days prior to the booking = 20% of the Full Price (remaining balance will be put in credit for 12 months)
- Less than 14 days but more than 72 hours prior to the booking = 50% of the Price (remaining balance will be put in credit for 12 months)
- Less 72 hours prior to the booking = 100% of the Price.
- The remaining balance will be available to use in credit for 12 months from date of booking.
- We service Upper and Lower North Shore, Northern Beaches, Inner West and Eastern Suburbs. Please check other locations with us and if we can accomodate, a small travel fee will be incurred.
- All entertainers are covered by Indemnity Insurance. All entertainers hold the necessary Working with Children checks.
- All our entertainers are double vaccinated and we take utmost care to ensure the safety of our staff and families we celebrate with.
- We have never cancelled a party and always have backup staff rostered on to ensure we can make your special day. If for some unforeseen reason, we are unable to attend - we would provide practical alternative arrangements
- If you event was unable to proceed due to a change in Government restrictions, you will receive a CREDIT on file for 12 months in line with the above postponement terms. No refunds will apply in any circumstance.